Sunday, January 10, 2010

ORCUS MONEY!!!

            Hi Guyz,  
                         This lyric of mine was composed in the 3rd year of Engg when the campus drives were on. Out of sheer frustration of not being able to select myself in, I vented it out in my notebooks. Though comin from a well-to-do family, I never considered it right to ask green-backs for my needs from ma guardians until I have them myself. So dedicated to all those who share my views......




Well I don't know about you





But there's not a lot that I can do



I could get a job in a F#$@ Centre.....



.....No I don't think so







But I've seen the ad, I want the car



And all the things that make life just fine, don't they?



If you can have it, I can have it



All that's yours can surely be mine







And it's one for the money



To keep up with the Kickass Peers



So you can look around and see you're not alone







Money wasn't meant for the poor



And it's truer now than ever before



You either have it or you don't



So where do you fit?







It's never when you need it



Always when you don't but that's f#+* life



And I really wouldn't care if

I could only have a share of the f@## good life







And it's one for the money.....





Keep up ma bro...





We'll soon reach the top!

No comments: