Sunday, July 25, 2010

My World

Share?...thoughtZ? events in my life? abuses? my PC? or maybe myself? i m not too sure which i want to share (well..im never too sure of anything to begin with!)...but for the time being lets just try "myself"......im pretty boring..i like dreaming though ( lots of it)..im not a foodie..not a movie buff..not a book worm either...(see? i told u i was boring!).. .i think i m confused too....though i m not too sure wat it is that i m confused about..i`ll post it as soon as i find out!...and yes i like living in many worlds all at once...the real world...the virtual world...ur world..my world...but never in ONE world...probably because no one ever taught me to live in ONE world....so, till u happen to pass by my world and drop in for a cup of tea....i`ll keep dreaming...

1 comment:

Manoj said...

Grt stuf bro! u rock! but i mis r poet puntr 2! put dat stuf in a lively poem. u'l rock hardr!